Saturday 30 March 2013

Happy Easter Card

I made this happy little Easter card today, and it just makes me happy because it is so fun (I think).
I am also very proud of myself because I managed to only use only Stampin' Up product on the entire card!
I used Pacific Point, Very Vanilla card stock.  The Designer Series Paper is called Sunshine and Sprinkles, and is really pretty!
The stamped images are from the Everybunny stamp set.
To color the images I used my blender pen, and simply took the ink off of the thick end of my markers, that way I was able to blend the colors and not get such bold/harsh colors on the graphics.  The grass was simply sponged on after and the oval cut out was made with the new Oval Framelits.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment