Tuesday 7 May 2013

Ice Cream Sandwiches M & M Style!

Since it has been so nice and warm here in Edmonton the past couple of days and my son and I have been eating ice cream almost every evening.......last night we made M & M cookies.
Now, you may wonder what cookies have to do with ice-cream? 
Easy I will put these cookies into my Ice Cream Sandwich Makers, before our next evening bike ride, and we'll have ice cream sandwiches when we get home!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
Kathy

M & M Cookies
3/4 cup non hydrogenated margarine
2/3 cup granulated sugar
2/3 cup brown sugar
- mix together until smooth, then add:
1 egg
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- mix until smooth, add in:
1 1/4 tsp baking soda
2 cups all purpose flour
- after mixing together fold in
1 cup M & M's (I didn't have quite enough so I topped up with chocolate chips ;)

Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes and let rest in pan for 5 minutes before placing on cooling rack.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment