Saturday 25 May 2013

Knitting in the Mallard with the Geese

What a title eh?
I'm a little bit of a University snob you see.  I am a graduate of the University of Calgary's Faculty of Nursing, and so anytime it comes to pursuing advancing education I will only attend this institution so am in Calgary again this weekend.  Plus it helps that every spring my husband works for a couple of months in Calgary, and when he does he takes the  Mallard Travel Trailer to live in.
On Friday evening my son and I drove from Edmonton to Calgary in these conditions:
By the time we arrived in Calgary this had cleared (thank goodness)!
This evening the sky outside looks like this, and I do not really feel like setting up my sewing machine so I am knitting and waiting for the storm:
all the while listening to these two:
They look and act quite mean, which I think is the reason for the fence between them and I!
And here is my knitting so far this evening:
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. I definately want to learn to knit some day....one day........

    ReplyDelete