Saturday 8 June 2013

Cookies Deleted.....

Seriously, all the cookies seem to have been deleted from my cookie jar!!!!
Time to make more I guess.  Must be a cookie monster in my house.
Which one of these do you think it is?
After art class and the Edmonton Festival of Quilts, I decided to stop at Costco because it was on the way home, and I knew it would have everything I needed.
As I was driving into Costco my low tire pressure light went on.  Well, I supposed I could have tried to fill up my tire, but that seemed to be too much work.  So, I went in to the tire sales part of the store and told them my dilemma.  Apparently, when I bought my Michellin LTX tires at Costco, they come with free repairs!!!! Who knew?
This made my already awesome day even better.
While we got groceries, my son found this bear, and since the price was right, we stuffed it into the Highlander and headed home.  We got some stares on the Yellowhead home.
Now, for the cookie solution:
We, myself and son (minus panda), made Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies, except we substituted m & m's for the chocolate chips.  Yummy!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment