Saturday 15 June 2013

Happy Birthday Party Bag

Today was the Birthday Party of my son's friend.
Since she loves horses, I made the gift bag in horse style.  I used my Country-Born stamp set from Close to My Heart.  I bought this stamp set because of the animals on it, and also because of the caption it has from Born Country on it :)  The coloring was done with my Copic Markers
Originally the plan was to give the pillowcase with gift card to the big box store that has everything for bargain prices....., but my son decided even before we went to that place that she also needed a small toy, like for instance a small stuffed rabbit..what?  Oh, well, how likely was it we would find a small stuffed rabbit?
Well what do you know?  We found a small stuffed rabbit (he was so happy), and the horsey Lego, so there is now no gift card, just these items and the Horse Pillowcase.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
 
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment