Monday 10 June 2013

Knitting and a Pity Party...

Today my creativity is not much.  It is the 10th of June and therefore time for my Annual Pity Party!
Each year on this date, I throw myself a Pity Party and do whatever I feel like (for the most part - still have to take my insulin), but I bemoan and lament about what life would look like if on the 10th of June many, many, many.... years ago I had not be diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes.  Now, I know diagnosis is a good thing, but better yet, would have never been getting it!!!!
So, today I started on my April version of Sock of the Month club from Biscotte & Cie.
I did not get far, as I really did not feel like creativity, so I wandered around the house bothering anyone who would listen.
My brother made me dinner and brought me a cake, chocolate of course (yes I ate it) for the occaision.
Now, I think I will intake a Diet Coke, and look: 31 years of drinking this stuff and no brain tumour!
Have a great day.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment