Friday 6 September 2013

Friday Feature Card!

I made this card yesterday for my Friday Feature entry into Karina's Krafting Crew weekly group.
There is no stamping on this because I spent the better part of early yesterday morning at my favorite local Emergency Department for my asthma (it's fall againnnnnnnn).
I needed to make something with NO STAMPING as even the mild scent of the ink would probably have sent me back to the Emergency Department (and no there are no rewards for frequent visits), so this is what I came up with:
The design for this card came from Mojo Monday 309 which I found online while sitting around waiting to breath.
I think this card is FUN!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I like all the different textures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MariLynn, It was a really FUN card to make!

      Delete