Wednesday 4 September 2013

Zucchini Cupcakes

Back on the weekend when my son and I were at the market garden we of course got zucchini.
I love baking with zucchini, so at this time of year I buy lots of it and put it in one cup sizes into freezer bags for use later in the winter.  
But, of course before I could finish this task, I had to make Chocolate Zucchini cupcakes.  Which I did:
No, not this one, but isn't it the MOST fun cupcake container ever?  I found it at the Paderno Kitchen Shop in Edmonton recently.  I LOVE Paderno, and yes I did check out every one of the stores while in PEI.
Okay, so these are the cupcakes that my son and I iced, and yes there is one in his lunch box today (I laced these cupcakes with Chia seeds).
Yummy!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment