Wednesday 16 October 2013

Mystery Quilt Progress.....

For some reason I think I just might be addicted to fabric.  Seriously!  I love to cut it up into all sorts of shapes and sizes, and I also love the intrigue of a project that one does not know how it will end!
I decided in September that I would sign up for the PQM "Cracked Pots" Mystery Quilt.
Well, after a late start getting other projects done, getting ill, and then working almost a full time equivalent of over time in one week, I am officially two steps behind consistently for this project.  
The 4th step was posted the other day, I managed to finish the 2nd last night:
Yay ME!!!  Go Kathy GO!!!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahahaha Kathy I haven't started yet! You are doing great!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete