Sunday 13 October 2013

Thanksgiving Road Trip

Yesterday after art class my son and I headed out on the road to Grandma's for Thanksgiving Dinner.
Along the way we had no real plans, other than to stop here and there to see things of local interest and of course hit up a quilt shop if there was one.
One of the stops of course was Prairie Points Quilt Shop.  Of course I wanted to shop, but I also had a mission to deliver Lynn with her Summer Savory Seasoning.  
While in Nova Scotia this summer I chanced upon a package of this seasoning and since it looked interesting, I got some.  That same evening I found out that Lynn LOVES this stuff, so I brought her back 4 packages of it.
As a quilter I could not just give it to her in a shopping bag.  So, I sewed this quick little bag and along with a jar of my Strawberry Marmalade that I made after strawberry picking by Lacombe we set off on our special delivery trip.
I will post tomorrow my treasures that I picked up as well.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment