Friday 22 November 2013

Friday Feature Card

If any of you pay close attention to my blog you will have noticed that my blog posts are now done at some bizarre early hour of the day.
There is a reason for that.  Usually, I do not go to bed til somewhere after midnight.  Am awake by 0300 because after decades of waking to check my blood sugar at that time, I don't even need to set a clock, and if my husband is home, he wakes at around 0400 to get ready to leave for work at 0500 as he has about a 45 minute commute before work.  I lay in bed and stare at the walls for about 2 hours and then get up.
This week after feeling a little tired, I decided to try something new!  
If I go to bed at 2100 hours (9 p.m.) I can get to sleep until 0300, then doze until 0400, and then get up and be productive til 0600 when I get lunches and school stuff ready for the day.
Here is what I did this morning:
I think this will be another one of the cards that I make with my friends for our annual Christmas Card Making Party!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment