Thursday 21 November 2013

More Nine Patch Squares!!!

Welcome to my new blogging friends from yesterday!
 I LOVE participating in the Sew Sisters Blogathon Canada event because it gives me a chance to "meet" other quilters from across Canada and find out what they are up to and what is happening in different parts of this great country.
 Yesterday I mentioned that the Nine Patch blocks for the mystery quilt were getting to be overwhelming.  I made 210 of those little squares.  To reward myself for completing them I decided to get caught up on my block of the month quilt kit offered by one of my favorite stores in the Edmonton area; Woodland Quilts in Spruce Grove.
 I opened my fabric kit and the instructions for the October installment and guess what I got to make 80 of?
More black and white nine patch squares!!!
Okay, I am done with mini nine patch squares for a while, I hope!!!
 Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. oh my more nine patch squares,, weelll at least you are getting a lot of practice making them,, lol.. happy sewing

    ReplyDelete