Monday 23 December 2013

I think I'm Ready...

For Christmas that is!!  
After a power shopping trip and being super organized when I departed the house on Saturday morning my shopping is done, presents are wrapped, and yesterday my brother picked up the presents to take with him to Saskatchewan.
Yesterday my son and I baked cookies, made chocolates, squares and bread so even the holiday goodie platters are ready to go, and if you were to stop in for an unexpected tea  there would be goodies for you too!
This morning when my husband left for work I got up and since I am on vacation and nothing really to do, this is what I did:
I made another Christmas Card using Mojo Monday's Sketch 325!
It was fun having nothing really to do, and just playing in my craft room, after breakfast and playing in the snow, I think I might even start on some of those block of the month quilting projects I am behind on...
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. I think (hope) I'm ready too Kathy! Merry Christmas and I hope we can meet in the new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card for the sketch, well done!

    Merry Christmas!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete