Friday 3 January 2014

Friday Feature Card

Okay, it's that time of week again, however, I had to have a little nap before I could do this project this evening.  
As you may have heard there is this nasty little thing called H1N1 floating around out there.  I had not yet for some reason managed to get myself into my local health unit this year to get my flu shot and was feeling pretty good about the fact that I had not got sick when all of a sudden there are all these ill people out there.  I still hesitated about getting it a little longer, then realized my son is going back to school next week and one of the things that frustrates me about parents today is that there are a lot of children out there who are not vaccinated for anything!  The consensus seems to be: why should they expose their children to the "risks" of vaccines when these diseases are almost gone!!!
Anyways, we went to one of our local public health units today and got immunized!  OUCH!!!!
After all this "fun" my son and I went to the Terwillegar Rec Center for swimming.  It was FUN!
Now for my Friday Feature Card for Krafting Crew, I decided to make a Birthday Card for my Grandmother's 87 Birthday next week.  I used Mojo Monday Sketch 326 for this card and once again have managed to use only Stampin' Up product:
 I think that my Grandmother will LOVE this card.  It is bright colored, has flowers and more flowers on it!
Happy Early Birthday Grandma (don't worry - she will not see it, she does not know what a blog or facebook even are)  ; )
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment