Sunday 2 February 2014

Plugging along slowly...

Well, maybe more like inching along.
I started my Downton Abbey Mystery Quilt Along back in November!!
As of today I can proudly say that I have both Block 5's completed!!!
YAY for me!!!
Learning to use the Equivalent Die Notation System while I am a rotary cutter girl, has proved seriously challenging, and just about the time I think I have figured it out, the system throws another curve at me.  I will either learn it or hate it for the rest of my life, not sure which as of yet!
Block 5 proved to be a challenge for me and just when I thought I had got the hang of it I found out that I had not and so had to take two almost completed blocks TOTALLY apart!!!!
Here they are though, all properly done:
Now on to Block 6, almost done the quilt and hopefully not too many more mistakes in my future with this.
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment