Tuesday 15 April 2014

Brandy's Quilt Part Three!

Good Evening Internet Friends.
As you know I am in the process of making a mystery quilt for my friend's wedding.  Yes, I suppose I should have chosen a pattern, but this is part of the surprise for everyone, me included.  So far all I have purposefully chosen is the fabric.
Here is Step Three of the Mi Vida Loca Mystery Quilt I am making:
This is 152, 3" finished half square triangles!  Now, before you decide I am off my rocker for doing this, please remember I am making two of these quilts!!!
Went for a quick walk down by the river this evening, here is what was happening:
That is SNOW!!!  My son and I decided that the Easter Bunny must be on strike or some work to rule campaign and as such Santa has to fill in for him, therefore snow was necessary!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment