Monday 19 May 2014

Baking Away!

Howdy Internet Friends!  I hope everyone had a restful weekend, I am so excited about this only being a four day work week!
I mentioned yesterday that I was enjoying baking from my new cookbook Butter.  One of the projects I started on Saturday evening, I finished this afternoon.  I made:
If you click on the above link and scroll all the way to the bottom you will find this recipe as well. 
The first one I ate I was not sure of, it did not taste like a store bought marshmallow, so I ate another and another and another, and then I realized that these do not taste like store bought marshmallows, they are AWESOME!  Put the plate away where I can't see it for a while.
I think now I will look for a vegan option of gelatin so that my son can take some of these to school, cause they are just so good!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment