Saturday 10 May 2014

Friday Feature Card on Saturday!

Good Evening Internet Friends!
I just realized now that I never finished my blog post for yesterday which was to have my Friday Feature post for Karina's Krafting Crew on it!  DOH....
I did have a good sleep though, have been coughing so much that I took some cough syrup and that apparently was as far as I got with finishing the blog.
So, without further ado:
A Super Easy Happy Mother's Day Card!
The base and designer series papers are all things I have had in the house for a while, but the greeting came from the May shipment of Paper Pumpkin.  I have to say that these kits are starting to get better.  
Now, off to play with some of the other things I found in my craft room over the past few days...
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment