Friday 30 May 2014

Friday Feature Card

Okay, so hopefully this still counts for Friday's Feature Card.  It's time to enter Karina's weekly Krafting Crew challenge.
I really am tired this evening, with not much creativity.  So, I decided to start tacking that pile of Paper Pumpkin boxes that are sitting on my craft table taking up valuable space.  When Paper Pumpkin first started most of the kits were well south of exceptional.  The only reason I did not cancel is because I am at work during the hours Demonstrator Support is open.  Thankfully, someone must have come out of coma, or a stupor (not sure which) and realized these kits were not good.  The last few have been much better.
So, I went back to this kit from sometime last fall, and did the last three cards from it.  Of course I cannot follow directions so here is what one of the cards looks like:
I used some other months of Paper Pumpkin supplies to make the card a little more fun!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment