Saturday 28 June 2014

Day 2 Summer Vacation

Today we finished our driving portion of the trip and arrived in Thompson Falls, Montana.  On the way I knitted my brother's Edmonton Oiler's inspired yarn socks:
I picked this yarn up recently at River City Yarns as the color way was specially made to represent the Edmonton Oiler's colors.  Growing up in central Saskatchewan in the Oiler's Glory Days we of course all became fans.  As such, when this yarn was first announced I knew that I had to make my brother a pair of socks from this yarn.  Now, just to make sure these fit his feet properly as I have had to adapt my sock pattern as it fits my feet properly, not three sizes larger!!!!
The camper trailer is all set up and now it is time to relax with a camp fire and maybe do some more knitting before dark ☺
Hope this inspires your own creativity...
Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment