Thursday 26 June 2014

On the Eve of Summer Vacation

Good Evening Internet Friends!!
I am still here, however, have worked two double shifts this week and am super tired right now, but it is the eve of Summer Vacation, so I am very excited!
Made my Thursday trip to Drayton Valley until for sure fall, not certain if the funding grant will continue for me to go there.  I certainly hope that it does, because I love the work I get to do there,  I love the drive as it is a great way to relax and reflect, and the people and community.
The drive was beautiful, apparently there were lots of bugs out for my window today ; )

On the crafting front I did manage to get Block 6 A of the second version of the Mi Vida Loca quilt done and that will be it for a while:
I am so far behind right now it will likely take me a while to get caught up.  Maybe summer vacation will help?  No, not likely.
Now, off to get ready for the start of my summer vacation adventures (sort of feel like Phineas and Ferb, speaking of which I should probably go watch some of that.....)
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment