Sunday 8 June 2014

Part 6 A of Brandy's Quilt

Did not do much quilting or crafting this weekend.
We went out to the acreage yesterday to see how things were coming along.  I fully intended to knit on the way but after the week of work I had last week, I ended up sleeping most of the fifty five minute drive.  I did wake and take some pictures when we turned off Highway 21:

It was so beautiful!
Not quite as wide open as I like, but at least there is farm land and tractors!
On the way back we stopped in Camrose for ice cream and the view along the creek was so pretty I had to take another picture:
I did of course stop at the quilt store there and I will take a picture and show you the "finds" I got.  
After dinner I sat down and managed to get Step 6 A of the Mi Vida Loca quilt I am making for my friend Brandy.
Maybe tomorrow, I can get Step 6 B and C done ; )
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment