Saturday 16 August 2014

Happy Birthday To Me & Summer Vacation Day 51!

Good Evening Internet Friends!
Today is my birthday and I had a FANTASTIC DAY!
After going out for breakfast for Strawberry Waffles I went to Sparrow Studioz and took a three hour class (not a tour) on how to use the long arm machines there.  It was "sew" fun.  Unfortunately when I registered I was told I did not have to bring a quilt top to work on, but they were nice enough to make me a quilt top to practice on:
I am "sew" excited now to get another quilt top done, just so that I can go and play on the machine again!
Afterwards I went out for lunch with friends to Duchess Bakery .  Then my husband and son took me out for dinner at The Dish Bistro (I love that place).  
It was a wonderful day and I feel truly blessed on this day to have so many people that helped make it special including my friend Claudette who I do not see as often as I should or write to as often as I should yet just after midnight I had an email to wish me a Happy Birthday!
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday Kathy!!!!! Sounds like you had a perfect day!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jane! ☺ It was a Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete