Wednesday 10 September 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday

Good Evening Internet Friends.
I am going to participate in Work In Progress Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network.
As you may know I am addicted to a few things in life; yarn, fabric, chocolate, cookies (the list is quite long), so back to yarn ☺  I re-signed up for the Sock Yarn Club from Sweet Georgia Yarns for July, August and September.
Here is one completed sock from the July yarn:
Due to the multiple colors and a pattern not being well visualized with this yarn, I chose to do an Openwork Rib Stitch for the leg and foot top on this sock.  This sock was actually finished en-route to Montana.  I started another half dozen or so projects on the way home...
Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment