Monday 27 October 2014

Hello Monday....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Okay, it has been a long time since my last post, but lets just say I have now finished 46.5 hours of work for last week, and am now starting on 38.75 for this week.  So very tired.....and no, I will not be picking up this weekend.  I have plans with my craft room!

I have done a minimal amount of quilting in the wee hours of the morning when I get home from work and this is what I have accomplished so far this week:

I have decided to participate in the Little Quilts Club, an online quilt club organized by A Needle Pulling Thread Quilt Shop, and this was the Little Quilt for this month!

It was just the right size for me to feel like I actually accomplished something.  I plan to put it on my quilting desk under my sewing machine and just enjoy it!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment: