Wednesday 19 November 2014

Howdy!

Good morning Canadian Bloggers!  

This is my third year participating in Blogathon Canada.  I am always amazed by the talent of all of the fabric artists here and I love reading what each blogger contributes for their day and from their region ☺

I started my blog a few years back as a way to record and also present the things that I create.  I love to make things and my blog reflects all of my varied interests; knitting (I LOVE wool), quilting, baking, cooking, scrap booking, cake decorating, gifts, card making, cross stitch, canning, pottery and just about anything that can be imagined (except for crocheting - I tried it once, it and I agreed to never speak to each other again) } : \

I fully intended to have something AMAZING to show you all today, however, overtime, homework, dinner and laundry all slowed anything "Top Drawer" from being completed.  This is the front of a Professional Tote I am currently making with intent of having completed before our vacation to Southern California this winter.  

A pair of socks that I am currently working on while at my son's extracurricular activities:


Thanks for stopping by for a virtual visit.  I always have some kind of virtual baking to share with you and since it's virtual, it's Calorie FREE!☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy



16 comments:

  1. Nice projects, sock looks warm, brownies look wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for dropping in. The socks are super cozy and yes the brownies are super moist and chewy.

      Delete
  2. Hi Kathy! Dropping by from Blogathon Canada. So nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Lorna. Will join up with the Bee Social soon ☺

      Delete
  3. Hi! I am visiting on the Blogathon. I hear you about homework and kids' activities pushing back finishes! :) Your projects look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anita. Always great to meet another "local" blogger.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for the special Blogathon Post! :)
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice to meet you , visiting here from Nova Scotia . I think you will love your professional bag. That is a great pattern , well written . I made one and gifted it my sister a few years ago !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello from Nova Scotia! Love your socks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda. I love my socks too. They are really cozy ☺

      Delete
  7. hello from Saskatchewan .Lovely work

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mrs. Pickles. Love your blog name (I LOVE pickles) and Saskatchewan ☺

      Delete
  8. Great socks! I wish I could knit - maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well two things that I've always wanted to make: a tote and knitted socks! It always looked too hard to make. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm about to make my first tote (Box Car from Craftsy using Cotton & Steel fabrics). How are you finding making one? Would love to know. Visiting as part of the Sew Sisters Canadian Blogathon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is my second of these bags. The pattern is very well written and easy to follow. Everyone should make one! ☺

      Delete