Friday 21 November 2014

Shhhhh, Don't Let the Cat out of the Bag!

Good Evening Internet Friends.

It's finally Friday!  I thought today would never come.  After working the weekend, being in Charge one night, and then Triage the next night, followed by one day off I am super tired.

I did however have to sit down and actually do some quilting as I am enrolled in a class of which I have so far only attended 1 class (have missed 2) due to work.

So, first of all don't let the cat out of the bag, but this is as far as I have gotten on my Raise the Roof quilt!  There was a lot of cutting though...
My son's cat Hello Kitty sitting in the bag that I had used to sort out all of the colors I would use for this quilt after doing some closet shopping.

Now, for a progress update:

Here are 64 Flying Geese Blocks!

If you are visiting from the Sew Sisters Blog Hop, WELCOME!!  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment