Sunday 9 November 2014

Snow....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

We woke to SNOW this morning here in Canmore.  Guess I just can't drive away from it.

After breakfast we decided to hop over (or should I say slide) to Banff.

Banff was really pretty to walk about in the snow:
The snow was coming down very thick!

We had lunch, then headed back to Canmore to shop at Rocky Mountain Soap and of course, The Sugar Pine Company.

After dinner I finished my scarf, rinsed it and am currently blocking it:

This is The Fisherman's Wife Cowl.  I loved making it so much, and it worked up really quickly that I have a mind to make a couple more of these for Christmas presents!  Just have to put on the buttons when I get home.  I think it will be awesome with my red pea coat!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment