Tuesday 11 November 2014

Step # 3 ...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Of course today is Remembrance Day here in Canada, so I was off of work and my son had no school.  We watched the ceremonies on television this morning and it was especially somber due to recent events.  I think it was the first time that my son really understood what this day means, partly due to his age now, as well the recent events in our country.

That being said, we did not really do a lot today, and my crafting mojo was not present either.  

After dinner I did manage to get the last few of my 96 flying geese units done for Step # 3 of a mystery quilt I am currently working on (Step 6 will likely be posted this week) with likely NO chance of catching up!
TAH DAH!

That's it folks!  Off to work tomorrow, so crafting time will be rationed for the next few days ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment