Wednesday 26 November 2014

Work In Progress Wednesday

Good Evening Internet Friends!

My Work in Progress for participating in The Needle and Thread Network Work In Progress Wednesday is a toque that I started in the middle of September!

Progress has been slow on this pattern as it has multiple colors on it and I am frequently getting the yarns knotted around each other:
I ordered this kit from Knit Picks this summer in the hopes that if I knit the hat myself I would be able to wear a toque.  It gets really cold here in Western Canada come winter and I have a really big head (seriously, not just ego) that makes wearing most head gear very difficult.  

This is as far as I have gotten.  Hope to be able to get it finished soon as the temperature is dropping quickly ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely yarn colors! Temps just at freezing here today... a tuque would be welcomed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I understand about the big head problem. I never wear a hat because I have never found one that fit my head. All my coats have hoods and lovely hand knit scarves. Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete