Saturday 10 January 2015

Focus...

Good Morning Internet Friends!

I know it is the wrong time of day for me to be posting on my blog, but I am.  

As you may know I became very frustrated over the Christmas vacation when one of the mystery quilt projects I was working on was found to have calculation errors regarding piecing (these particular mystery quilts always do).  I had been about 4 steps behind the entire project due to work and life commitments so I worked really hard over vacation to get caught up and find out I need to make a few more of each of three different steps!  I was livid!  I had to take a break...

Thankfully, this morning after coming off of night shift I managed to have the clarity, or maybe just being in robot mode helped me focus, but I managed to get 2 of the steps done:
TAH DAH!

Now off to make pancakes and wake the family to eat these and off to bed for me!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy


No comments:

Post a Comment