Wednesday 11 February 2015

And We're Off....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

The temperature outside is -11 C (12 Fahrenheit) and lightly snowing.  This time tomorrow I will be in much nicer temperatures in San Diego!  Measles here we come! No, not seriously, we are all vaccinated.  

While I waited for the last load of laundry to dry I worked on my Prairie Quilt Militia mystery quilt.  This quilt has reached a point where I think everyone is just about doing their own thing.  As I mentioned before the instructions were missing several pieces that culminated in Step 9!  After a lengthy time out, I think I just might be able to get myself through this, and looking at some of the adaptations some fellow quilters have made I am pressing forward:
I put the inspirational bird at the top of the pile in an effort to keep me "Inspired".  ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy defrosting for a while in San Diego. Don't forget to take some sewing with you, love what you are doing with the inspiration block

    ReplyDelete