Sunday 1 February 2015

It's Super Sunday!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was a Super Great Day!

After flax seed whole wheat pancakes and poached eggs for breakfast my son and I headed off to Rundle Park to go ice skating.  However, the warm weather seems to have played havoc with the river/ponds over there and outdoor skating was closed.  So, we walked around the park.  The temperature was -13 Celsius (9 Fahrenheit) so not too cold for us.

The park was very pretty with the newly fallen snow and not too busy today so we took our time:
Breakfast

Where we would have skated.

Marching into the Ranger Station

Some bird brain was out making tracks in the snow...

Another bird brain making tracks!  I wore my Sorel Campus Tall Boots because we were going skating.  I take these boots with me when I know I am going to have to be out of my boots because if these get stolen I know that who ever stole them must need them more than I do, unlike my Brooks Tall UGG Boots.  Notice the polar bear in the tread shows up kinda cute in the snow. ☺
Checking out the park through the lens...
Trying to climb the rock structure, not too easy with winter boots and woolen mittens ☺

That was our outing to the park.  Came home and made bread,  and then pizza for dinner, since it is Super Bowl Sunday:


Hope you all had a Super Sunday and,

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment