Wednesday 4 February 2015

Work In Progress Wednesday!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Shhhhhh, now, don't let the cat out of the bag (especially the staffing office) but I have TWO consecutive days off now without work!  I don't even plan to work any overtime!   
The city of Edmonton is currently under a snow fall warning and since I am off for two whole days and have lots of housework and quilting planned I decided to stop and pick up a few groceries on the way home this evening.  Was super proud of myself because I went to Superstore and even remembered to take my re-usable shopping bags.  As I finished emptying the bag, this is what I discovered.  Fresh cat?

This evening I decided to do a little more quilting and link up with Work In Progress Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network since I have not done that in a while.  Check out the link as there are some really talented people over there.

I am still working away on my Raise the Roof quilt and managed to get another three of these blocks completed this evening:
TAH DAH!

No idea how many more I have to make, will just keep making them until I run out of half square center pieces ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Great blocks, love those colors. Cute Fresh Cat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Carole! The blocks are coming along nicely. The Fresh Cat is a rescue from a garbage dump after a large forest fire a few years back. Seems to have adapted to house life with no difficulty ☺

    ReplyDelete