Sunday 1 March 2015

Pieceful Sunday Afternoon

Good Afternoon Internet Friends!

Today I am having a quiet and "pieceful" Sunday afternoon.  I think it has been a long time since I have had one of these.

We went out for breakfast at Smitty's this morning.  I had the most delicious strawberry waffle and my son had these:
He thought they were AWESOME!

My husband's friend and his family were up from Calgary for their daughter's soccer game in Fort Saskatchewan so we went and watched the game.  The game ended with a draw.  Good thing cause I was sort of cheering for the local team ☺

This afternoon, I have worked on a few of my crafting projects; my cross stitch, knitting and built another 2 log cabin blocks:

Somehow, there is even enough left overs from dinner last night (chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed carrots, broccoli casserole and sticky toffee pudding cake) that I need not even make dinner tonight!  Laundry is caught up too.  

It has been a "pieceful" day so far.  

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment