Saturday 11 April 2015

A Non-Productive Day????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well, I had big plans for today, okay well not really, but probably bigger than what I did accomplish.

After breakfast I took a nap with kiddo (he got up way too early after going to bed late last night).  Had left overs for lunch and spent the afternoon watching various episodes of sitcoms and educational shows on television.

Whilst doing that I did do some knitting and finished putting the binding on the baby quilt I made for one of my physician colleagues.  I had the quilt sent out to a new friend for long arming so that I could get the quilt done on time because as usual I started this project later than I should have.  Here is the completed quilt:

 A close up of the bunny print:

 A view of the backing:

Dinner was left over turkey transformed into a casserole:

Now off to watch a movie with my son.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy




No comments:

Post a Comment