Wednesday 1 April 2015

April Fool's????

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I awoke this morning to my April Fool's joke:
Seriously??????  I thought that we were done with snow til the May long weekend!

On our travels over the past few days I worked on a pair of socks for my husband.  I am making these in the Vancouver colorway of the River City Yarns Hat Trick yarns.  I started the second sock Monday evening in Helena and while on the ride home managed to get this far:
TAH DAH!

If I keep can on focus hopefully I will have these done in time for next week!  

Since it Wednesday I decided that I should check in with my friends over at The Needle and Thread Network for Work in Progress Wednesday.  Take the time to check out some of the projects and the puppy over there ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

2 comments:

  1. Lovely sock. Socks are the best travelling and waiting project, aren't they?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy, thanks for popping over to my blog, too. (As you commented twice...I deleted the second one...both came through, though!) From the looks of this post, we're in the same stomping grounds. Yes, snow, eh?! Hoping to get to Edmonton mid-April...will have to visit River City for some of that hockey team yarn! Watch out; the Canucks might have you knitting a pair for everyone on the team! :-)

    ReplyDelete