Friday 17 April 2015

Friday Feature Card!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today was the last day of work for one of my NP colleagues who is moving on to a new and exciting job opportunity.  She will be missed by all of us, not just me.

We went out to celebrate her new job with her at Craft (no worries, I still don't drink).  The food was good and the company was great.

Of course in Kathy fashion, I had to make her something for a farewell present (yesterday's scarf) and of course a card:
I used some of my brand new Stampin' Up product and of some of my old:

Old Olive Card Stock
Blackberry Bliss Card Stock
Whisper White Card Stock

Itty Bitty Backgrounds stamp set (retired)
Lotus Blossom stamp set (Sale-a-bration 2015)

Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

She loved it and that was GREAT!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy



No comments:

Post a Comment