Sunday 5 April 2015

Happy Easter!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I hope that everyone had a wonderful Easter and ate way tooooo much chocolate.

Speaking of chocolate; that is my craft for today!

This weekend my son and I set about making these:

I used the Lindt Chocolate Easter Nests recipe for these.  I did not have any chocolate that was not meant for Easter available though so I used Lindt Couverture chocolate I had and just tempered it before use.

Since it was late at night when we were making these I though that the addition of the chicken and the bunny to this photo would generate several laughs, questions and or comments, which so far it has!  ☺

Today was one of those long days in the kitchen.  I had the turkey in the oven to roast by 0830 hours.

I made Sprinkle Pancakes for breakfast after the Easter Egg Quest around the house:

Mid morning between lunch preparations my son and I made a brownie for dessert using some egg shaped marshmallows we had found while on vacation (my son took out and ate all of the green ones in case they were lime ; ) :

Lunch was great and we had a great visit with my 89 year old Granny.  It's always fun to see how her and my son interact ☺

Now I think I will spend the rest of my day doing some crafty things as tomorrow is a busy day getting ready for the week ahead.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment