Tuesday 28 April 2015

It's A Cookie Kind of Day

Good Evening Internet Friends!

For some reason this evening I really wanted fresh cookies.  So, after dinner that is what my son and I made:
Cream Cheese Cookies!

I found the recipe while organizing the cupboard the other day so maybe that was why I was craving cookies☺  My mom used to make these as an infrequent treat for us, so we really thought that these cookies were "Top Drawer"!

Cream Cheese Cookies:

combine in electric mixer and beat until smooth:
1/2 cup butter (not margarine) 
1 Cream Cheese Block (226 g size)

add in and mix until thick and creamy:
1 room temperature egg
1 box of Vanilla cake mix (I use French Vanilla)

Chill dough in refrigerator for about 30 minutes so that dough is easy to shape into balls.

Roll formed balls of dough in powdered sugar.

Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes.

Enjoy!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...


Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment