Sunday 12 April 2015

Waffle Sunday

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Since today is Ukrainian Easter FOR SURE we had to have a special breakfast this morning which as it is Sunday meant Waffles:
 Bonus to this is that I now have 4 left over waffles which my son will gladly have for lunches this week!

After lunch we went out to the toy store and the book store for a bit.  Came home with a couple of little toy things that were "must" have options for a 10 year old boy, including a bug habitat pail thingy.....

After dinner I made a baby card to go along with the quilt for my physician colleague tomorrow:
Apparently I do not own that many baby stamps!  Not sure if I should get some more or just use what I have.  Considering what I had I think this turned out rather good! ☺

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment