Friday 8 May 2015

Friday Feature Card

Good Evening Internet Friends!

It has somehow been a long week even though I had yesterday off to attend dental and medical appointments (maybe that's what made it long).

This evening after dinner I actually took some time to do some crafting.  It has somehow been a long time since I took the time to sit down and do some of my paper crafting.  I realized earlier today that I am completely out of birthday cards of any kind.

So, this evening I sat down and made 10 birthday cards.  In typical Kathy fashion there is nothing on these cards that is current product from Stampin' Up.  Seriously! ♫ ☺
Oh well, hopefully none of recipients of these cards will mind.  My friend Lynn's birthday was last week and since I will be seeing her this weekend she will be the first to get one of these ☺

Earlier in the week here in Edmonton we found out really and truly Hell Freezes Over.  I took this picture of my street this morning:
It did look pretty though.....

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment