Wednesday 20 May 2015

Work In Progress Wednesday...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Well, as motivation to get "something" done or at least on task I have decided to participate in Work In Progress Wednesday over at The Needle and Thread Network ☺

About three weeks ago I was yarn shopping (because yes I need more) at River City Yarns.  Now, as you may know from following my blog, I am a great fan of Sweet Georgia Yarns.  I had received my shipment of yarns from there only a few days earlier but while in River City Yarns that day I found Wisteria, CashSilk Lace.  OMG!!!  It is like a little cloud of wonderful softness! ☺ 

Well, I had to have it.  I found a pattern on Ravelry for a cute little scarf called CashSilk Fern Scarf and have been knitting away ever since (other than my quilting, making the toque this weekend and two pairs of socks....):
TAH DAH!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

1 comment: