Monday 1 June 2015

And Turn Yourself Around....

Good Evening Internet Friends!

Today is my "Turn Around Day" again.  I came off of night shift this morning and back on day shift tomorrow.  Of course these days are usually a "bust" as was today.

I took my son to school, then stopped at Superstore for a few things and somehow managed to wander the isles for close to an hour.  While there I found a Shuttlecork with a racket set for $9.  Seemed like a deal so I got it. 

After school my son and I stopped at the park and played with it:

We had fun! ☺

Bike rides after dinner, water the flowers and tomatoes and get ready for bed.

As for crafting I did manage to complete 96 of these little pieces for my Prairie Quilt Militia Block of the Month.  This is part of Step 4, I think everyone else is at Step 6, but they get to find the mistakes in the pattern and I get to coast through ☺

Later this week I hope to get a little further with these as they are destined to become pinwheels!

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment