Saturday 13 June 2015

The Weekend

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I had to get up early this morning to take the dog to the groomer for a hair cut.  Hubby was supposed to do it while he was home from work, but the appointment had to be moved to today due to the other stuff going on in our world.  

My son and I dropped off the dog, stopped for a quick breakfast and headed off to Canada's largest Canadian Tire store.  There were actually lots of deals, plus lots of fun things to do there so we spent almost two hours there.  We left with some very mundane things that were on sale, including some pretty neat items: Lego Technic and a skate board for my son, canning jars and a few KitchenAid finds for the camper trailer.

 The shopping cars being transported to the second floor.  

 The dog after hair cut and apparently fully charged! ☺ She even put a little bandana on him.

Then after all this activity I had a nap this afternoon.

This evening I took out the recycling and realized it is FREEZING outside.  Well, just really cold.  So I decided to finish my toque from the kit I picked up from Sylvia Olsen's Great Canadian Knitting Tour:
TAH DAH!!!

I LOVE this toque and it is super cozy on the head.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment