Friday 17 July 2015

It's Finally Friday!!!

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I just realized as I am getting ready to post my Friday Share for Karina's Krafting Crew that somehow I have not blogged all week!!  

Not sure how exactly that happened, I have done some knitting and a bit of quilting and sewing, but come to think of it nothing significant!

Thankfully the forecast is for more rain this weekend so my plan is that tomorrow will be Pajama Day!

Since it is Friday and I do not feel especially creative tonight I decided that I would make a couple of quick Birthday Cards that I could take to work and leave in my desk for such occasions.

Here is what I made:
TAH DAH!!!!

Pretty quick and easy, but kinda pretty (okay, I just like the glitter paper).

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment