Sunday 12 July 2015

What's For Breakfast???

Good Evening Internet Friends!

I awoke this morning feeling quite exhausted.  There is a slight possibility that I may have over done it yesterday.  Yes, the breathing is better and even though the Air Quality Rating is still sitting around a 9 and my coughing has decreased I just felt tired.

Plus, I started on my Fabric Relocation/Migration, basically de-stash of my fabric closets last night.  As of this evening several pieces have been relocated to new and hopefully loving appreciative families! ☺

Anyways, breakfast seemed like a really big task this morning and of course with 2 pails of strawberries sitting in the refrigerator it was a no-brainer that breakfast had to include these.

A quick search on the computer and this is what I found:

They were delicious, and quite quick and easy!

This afternoon my son and I went to see the Minions.  We both had such high expectations for this movie.  I just LOVE the Despicable Me movies, but sadly, this one I did not find as good.  I am glad I went to see it, but now I understand the ratings for it.

This evening of course was get ready for back to work tomorrow and of course look at the time!

Good Night and 

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment