Wednesday 8 July 2015

Where has this week GONE????

Good Very Late Evening Internet Friends!

Seriously, not sure where this week has gone other than that my day starts before 0900 hours as my son is in a skateboarding camp this week:

Then it's run a couple of errands, pick him up, take him home for lunch and pack up for swimming.  Whew,,,,

Bike riding in the evening after dinner and reading of course since my son is participating in the St. Albert Public Library Summer Reading Program.  Afterwards it's time to pack up gear and snacks for the next day! ☺

This evening I did sit down at my sewing machine while laundry was being done and made another 2 Log Cabin Blocks for my Raise the Roof quilt:

Now off for a little shut eye before the BIG DAY tomorrow.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment