Saturday 29 August 2015

At the Farm again. ...

Yesterday morning I loaded up the car and my son and I headed out to the farm on an extended road trip.

We stopped in Ponoka, Lacombe and Blackfalds for of course you guessed it; Fabric!  I will post pictures  of my new stash additions when I get home tomorrow  or Monday.

Today I weeded  the garden some and dug up some of the veggies to take home and can or freeze this week:

After dinner I worked on my Jelly roll quilt.  I had the main part of the quilt done but thanks to a trip to my new friend Sharon's house earlier this week I was able to get a border from her awesome stash and the outer border fabric as well:
It's cat fabric!!!!

Okay, here is the quilt:

This evening we decided to have a camp fire as well:

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

No comments:

Post a Comment