Tuesday 11 August 2015

Hey, Look What I Found...

Good Evening Internet Friends!

"Sew" as many of you know I have been on this house cleaning, de-stashing, and all around minimizing of stuff for the past month.  The only problem with that is that sometimes I get "weak", for lack of a better word and instead of adding some treasure I find to the Fabric Relocation Program, I decide it is so awesome that I must do something with it immediately.  I run to my not so helpful in this case friend Google and look to see if by chance there is something I could do with my treasure, and of course there always IS!!!

Yesterday while I was supposed to be cleaning the craft room I found a brightly colored package of Tonga Treats (every time I say that word I get hungry...) that I just could not part with.  I decided that I could make a Jelly Roll Race Quilt.  
TAH DAH!  

Seriously, this did not take very long, maybe an hour or so and I had a completed quilt top!  Well, almost. I plan to add a small border and then a bigger border to make sure that this quilt is big enough to cuddle under because I can't think of anything better than curling up under this in the evening to knit.

Hope this inspires your own creativity...

Kathy

3 comments:

  1. Looks very fun! I'm going to try sewing one of these someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are "sew" fun Jane, and you get to feel a sense of accomplishment quickly!

    ReplyDelete